Although I stamped the Christmas trees onto vellum and cut it out to build the star/flower petals for the embellishment, it doesn’t necessarily have to be for Christmas. White on white would make a lovely wedding card.
- New England Winter, Reindeer Landscape
- 6 X 6 inch square Kraft card blank, white vellum
- Versamark Inkpad
- Embossing Powders (clear sparkle - Crafters Companion Holographic Twinkle)
- Fine tipped pen (opaque white)
- Faux gem (gold)
- Stamp the corners onto the card blank and emboss with sparkle powder.
- Stamp the stripy trees 6 times onto vellum and emboss with the sparkly powder. Cut out the medium and small tree to make the petals. Glue onto the card and add the gem to the centre.
- Draw on the faux stitching and dot onto the background (groups of 3 dots).