This was one of my TV show samples created for Chocolate Baroque with the lovely Lace Fragments stamps, which were recently demonstrated on the Craft Channel TV show by Lesley Wharton.
- Lace Fragments and Mackintosh Sentiments stamp sets
- 19cm square cream card blank, white and cream card
- Ranger Archival Inkpad (Coffee)
- Marker pen (brown)
- 2mm fine satin ribbon (brown)
- Adhesive and sticky foam pads
- Dies to cut trellis and sentiment topper (Tonic – Deco Trellis Base), and leafy sprigs (Heartfelt Creations – Cut Mat Create sets)
How to make it:
- Die cut a trellis topper from cream card and back with white. Thread with brown ribbon.
- Cut a sentiment topper in white card, and an 18cm mat in white, edge both with brown marker. Also edge the card blank.
- Stamp the floral corners and sentiment with Archival Ink.
- Mount the trellis and sentiment topper, decorate with die cut leafy vines.
What …. No Distress Ink, Glossy Accents, glitter or PVA pearls?
Unlike me – tee hee.