Good morning. Today I am sharing a fun and easy Christmas decoration created from toilet roll inner tubes. I embellished it with die cut snowflakes and stamped images from Chocolate Baroque; my favourite reindeer stamp from the Sparkling Trees set and sentiment from Christmas Candlelight.
- Sparkling Trees and Christmas Candlelight stamp sets
- Toilet roll inner card tubes, white stamping card, pearlescent white and gold mirror card
- Hot melt glue gun
- Acrylic glitter glue and glitter (red mix and gold)
- Versafine Inkpad (Onyx Black)
- Fine tipped glitter pen (red)
- Dies: mixed snowflake and a decorative Xmas circle
Press the toilet roll inner tubes flat and cut into 1cm strips. Arrange into a 6 petal flower shape and glue with hot melt glue gun. Fold remaining strips in half and glue sections around the central ‘petals’ to make a star – building outward.
Apply wet glue to all the edges and coat with red glitter. I coated the front and back as I want to hang it in the window. Build up the centre further with folded strips and coat these with gold glitter.
Glue on the die cut snowflakes.
Stamp and cut out the reindeer and sentiment. Colour with glitter pen and glue in place.
Finally tie on a bit of string or cord for hanging.