Sunday 10 September 2017

All Hearts Home for Christmas card created for Chocolate Baroque



Good afternoon. Today I am sharing some of my Christmas makes made for the recent shows on Hochanda from Chocolate Baroque. Sorry if Christmas makes are too early for you but hopefully they will give you a bit of inspiration x.

I used the Frosty Trees and Lets Get Festive stamp sets to create this one.
 
Feeling a little reticent to share these today but running behind with some of my posts and needed to do some catch up. I am hoping that all my ‘friends’ across the water are safe and away from the dreadful storms. Feeling for all those that have lost homes, or worse, already on the nearby Islands. It looks terrifying!
 
Materials:
How to make it:
  1. Stamp and heat emboss the background with sentiment stamps and clear sparkle powder. Lay down the double sided tape sprinkle on the loose glitter and rub in well.
  2. Stamp and emboss the trees and sentiment with white powder. Cut out the panels and glue to the card front with foam pads.
  3. Add faux stitching with the white pen and finish with PVA pearls.

No comments: