Good morning. Just catching up with blogging a few more of my recent show samples created for Chocolate Baroque on Hochanda. This one was created with the Harlequin Bouquet stamp.
- Harlequin Bouquet and Loving Sentiments stamps
- 5 ¾ inch square card blank, harlequin patterned paper (Crafty Individuals Springtime)
- Inkpads: Versafine (Onyx Black) and Distress Ink (Milled Lavender)
- WOW Embossing Powder (Clear Gloss)
- Fine tipped pen (black)
- Spectrum Aqua watercolour pens (aqua, green)
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens (clear, gold)
- Spectrum Noir Alcohol Marker (black)
- Gouache watercolour paint (opaque white)
- Faux gems (clear and aqua flower) and ribbon (yellow)
- Small tag die
- Trim the patterned paper to make a panel approx. 5 ¾ inch X 4 ¼ wide. From the offcut cut a tag to fit the sentiment.
- Stamp the image and sentiment with Versafine and heat emboss with the clear powder.
- Colour the image with watercolour and sparkle pens. Add a little opaque gouache to give a bit more coverage over the patterned background (mix on a palette).
- Stamp the right hand side of the card blank with Distress Ink and heat emboss with clear powder. Edge with black pen to frame.
- Add faux stitching to the panel and tag using the fine tipped pen and glue to the card front.
- Finish with ribbon and faux gems.