Sunday 10 September 2017

Christmas Blessings card created for Chocolate Baroque



Good evening. Today I am sharing some of my Christmas makes made for the recent shows on Hochanda from Chocolate Baroque. Sorry if Christmas makes are too early for you but hopefully they will give you a bit of inspiration x.

Although these decorative stamps come with a Christmas set they are not obviously Christmas and could be used with any other sentiments to create a card of any theme.

Materials:
How to make it:
  1. Stamp with Versamark Ink and heat emboss with white powder. I used a stamping platform to help me align the corners and centre. If you don’t have one of these add some pencil dots to locate the card centre and position of corners – leaving space for the sentiments. I stamped the sentiments ‘by eye’ using an acrylic block with grid markings to help me align the stamp straight, and to get the stamping lined up with the design.
  2. Add colour with the red pen and draw faux stitching around the border with a white pen.

No comments: