I am sharing some of my samples created with the Hydrangea Tag and Birthday Words stamp sets from Chocolate Baroque.
The Hydrangea collage was stamped onto cartridge paper with silver Encore ink and heat embossed with clear powder (WOW Clear Gloss). I used ink spritzers (purple and pale blue) with mica to colour the background. Purple die ink was used to edge the background and to stamp the sentiment.
On a scrap of card the Hydrangea was stamped again with Versafine (Onyx Black) and quickly heat embossed with clear powder. I used watercolour pens and a damp brush to colour, then cut out the flower and lightly shaped before gluing onto the card using 3D glue gel. I brushed over the flower with clear sparkle pen, added PVA pearls and a bow to finish.
The Hydrangea collage and tag images were stamped onto smooth stamping card with Versafine (Vintage Sepia). The Hydrangea were coloured with watercolour pens and a damp brush to blend. I brushed over the flowers with clear sparkle pen for added shimmer.
The tag and topper panel were cut out, edges roughened using the edge of my scissors. Antique Linen Distress Ink was blended in around the edges.
The sentiment from Birthday Words was stamped directly onto the card blank with Versafine and quickly heat embossed with clear powder (WOW Clear Gloss).
Finished with a bit of blue glitter glue for added sparkle plus a few faux gems and a bow.
Hydrangea Tag image, and corners from the Breath of Spring stamp set, with Versamark and heat embossed with Wonder Powder (Hochanda Pink). I rubbed the card edges into Versamark and embossed with pink powder.
I used a decorative oval die to cut the frame from black card. Mounted onto pink card and hand trimmed around the edges. Mounted onto the card front with foam pads for added dimension.
Stamping card was coloured with watercolours, painting wet on wet (red, yellow, green). The background was stamped, and overstamped, with Versafine (Onyx Black). The sentiment was stamped from the Birthday Words set. The decorative oval frame die was used to cut out the background image which was then glued into the aperture.
The flower was stamped again onto scrap card and coloured with watercolour pens and a damp brush for blending. After cutting out a layer of Versamark was applied over the image and heat embossed with WOW Clear Gloss powder (this added a shine – not really visible in this pic). The flower was then lightly shaped and glued to the card with 3D glue gel. A little dilute black watercolour pen was used to enhance the shadow behind the flower.
Finished with touches of glitter glue, sparkly faux gems and a bow.