Thursday 28 April 2016

Quick and Easy stamping projects created for Chocolate Baroque

Here are some small cards and notelets that are really quick and easy to make. These were created for Chocolate Baroque - we were given the proviso that they should be possible to make in under 15 minutes. Eeeek – not an easy one for me as I like to stamp, layer, cut out and embellish. It took me a while to come up with these but I loved having a production line of quick and easy projects. I now have some lovely cards and notelets ready in my stash for sending out to my friends when I need something in a hurry. Do take a look at the other projects from my fabulous Teamies on the Design Team Blog.




Summary: The backgrounds and stamping were done using Distress Inks. The fern is from the Wild Meadow stamp set and sentiments from Words of Inspiration and Mackintosh Sentiments sets.

No comments: