Sunday 30 July 2017

Floral Thank You card created for Chocolate Baroque

Good afternoon. Today I am sharing one of my samples for the recent shows from Chocolate Baroque on Hochanda using the lovely Floral Harmony stamp. I love creating these blue and white designs.


 
Materials:
How it was made:
  1. I coloured the card blank blending colour onto the card using a sponge and Distress Ink. The card was not designed for blending ink so I used the trick from Sheen Douglass adding a little glycerine to my sponge before adding ink. This enabled it to blend out much more easily.
  2. I cut out the stamping plate and blended ink in from the edges. I also added faux stitching around the topper and card blank with the fine pen.
  3. The image and sentiment were stamped with Distress Ink. I then used a damp brush to drag out the colour. Where needed I added further colour picking up ink from my craft mat.
  4. The topper was added to the card blank with 3D foam for added depth and dimension. Finished with ribbon and PVA pearls.

No comments: