Saturday 15 July 2017

A set of Quick and Easy Cards using the Seasonal Beauty Stamps from Chocolate Baroque



I made this quick and easy set in under an hour with the Seasonal beauties stamps (Spring Awakening, Summer Fayre, Autumn Medley and Winter Dawn), along with the new stencils (Useful Leaves, Seasonal Elements and Seasonal Journey) – recently featured on Hochanda.

Making them in a batch made it really quick and easy. I trimmed the stamping card (14 X 20cm) to fit a ready made A5 card blank. I then stamped all the images with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink, stencilled all the background components and lettering, and sponged ink around the edges.

I then used a damp brush to quickly colour the ladies, dragging colour from the stamped image. Where I needed stronger colour I picked up extra ink from my craft mat using water to dilute the ink as needed. I didn't fuss over the details but just swept the water over areas, dropping in darker colour where extra shadows were needed.

Finally I added swirls of fine clear glitter glue through their hair and on the flowers and snow balls as desired.


No comments: