Saturday 24 June 2017

Seasonal Beauties from Chocolate Baroque featured on Hochanda

The shows on Hochanda yesterday with Lesley Wharton were FAB as always. You can watch them again online (www.hochanda.com) if you missed them (from the TV schedule: Friday 23rd June 3 and 7pm)

Here are some of the previous projects that I created with these stamps last year. I have included links to the original blog posts if you would like more details and tutorials.

I will be sharing my new show samples with you soon and my Teamies will be sharing their FAB projects over on the Chocolate Baroque Blog too if you need more inspiration xxx


Created with the Spring Awakening stamp (click here to go to the original blog post). This lovely decorative frame die (Art Nouveaux from Tonic) is perfect for showing off these beauties.


The Summer Fayre stamp is a true beauty (click here to go to the original blog post). I made an updated version of this one for the show incorporating some of the new stencils – will share soon.


Stepper created with the Autumn Medley stamp (click here to go to the original blog post). I created a newer version of this one incorporating the new stencils (will share later).



Christmas card created with the gorgeous Winter Dawn stamp (click here to go to the original blog post). I created a sparkly shaker card for the show and will share soon.


This one was one of my first attempts on parchment, again using the Winter Dawn stamp (click here to go to the original blog post). I also created a new design on parchment for the show. I am still a learner at this skill but really love the delicate results.





No comments: