Wednesday 15 February 2017

Butterfly Wreath Card created for Chocolate Baroque Colour Challenge 32


Here is my first contribution to Chocolate Baroques Colour Challenge 32 this month.

I came up with this after playing with my Inkadinkadoo stamping gear (circular wheel) – I hope that you like it.

Looking forward to seeing your entries x
 
Materials:
 
How it was made:
  1. I created the wreath using the stamping gear and the Sticks & Stones stamp set with green Distress Inks. I stamped the butterflies and sentiment with copper pigment ink and heat embossed with clear powder. Similar can be achieved by drawing a circle and dividing it into 8 sections. Keeping the stamp orientation steady, stamp and turn the card between each stamping, or just work more freely around a circle.
  2. The background was spritzed with pale blue ink. I cut out the topper and created a circular card using scalloped circle dies. I used the fine tipped pen to draw faux stitching and edged the card with blue Distress Ink.
  3. The butterfly was stamped and embossed with copper powder and coloured with sparkle pens. I cut then cut it out and shaped for added dimension. Twigs were cut from mirror card.
  4. I finished with the copper PVA pearls and a few dots of glitter glue for sparkle.

No comments: