Friday 17 February 2017

A couple of quick and easy cards created for Chocolate Baroque

Good morning. Today I have a couple of quick and easy makes using the Baroque Meadow stamp from Chocolate Baroque. There is more inspiration and quick makes from my Teamies on the CB Blog.
 

I stamped the foliage with Versamark Ink and embossed with white powder. The background was then coloured with inks. The sunray stencil was laid on top and I gently sponged with water and blotted to remove some of the colour. Finished by stamping the sentiment and twig. I used green pen to edge the card and frame.


 
The images were stamped onto a tag with Distress Ink - so quick and easy with the beautiful Baroque Meadow stamp. The card was edged with black pen and a little Distress Ink to frame.
 
 
Materials (Magical Day):
 
Materials (Missing You):

No comments: