Tuesday 13 February 2018

Wish Flower Card

Good morning. I created this one with the Wish Flower stamp from Chocolate Baroque.


I used Memento dye based ink for stamping which is compatible with alcohol inks that I used for colouring. I used Chameleon pens which make blending of different colours really easy.

After colouring I added some highlights with a silver pen and added a layer of clear sparkle pen overlay for shimmer.

The background was created with Distress Ink (a little water was flicked over the background and blotted off with tissue to create a little texture). I added alcohol ink to the edge to frame before gluing to the card front.

Materials:
  • Wish Flower stamp (Chocolate Baroque)
  • 6 X 6 inch white card blank and white stamping card
  • Inkpads: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Distress Ink (Peacock Feathers)
  • Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen (Clear Overlay)
  • Metallic Glitter Pen (Silver)
  • Chameleon Alcohol Ink Pens (PK3 with BG3 top)
  • Marker pen (black)

No comments: