Friday 8 January 2016

Card Created using the Baroque Orchids Stamp from Chocolate Baroque

I created this sample for the recent TV shows from Chocolate Baroque on The Craft Channel. Lesley Wharton was fantastic and gave some wonderful demos using the new background stamps. They are so versatile for so many projects and styles.  I just love this Baroque Orchids stamp – definitely turning into one of my favourites. Happy Crafting, Anne xxx.

 
  • I created this one using up scraps of pre-stamped card, black and white, printed with the Baroque Orchids stamp and turquoise acrylic paint.
  • I used Distress inks, Broken China and Stormy Sky, to ink the card edges.
  • The sentiment was stamped from the Card Sentiments clear set.
  • The flower was created using dies and coloured with alcohol ink pens.

No comments: