Sunday 15 April 2018

Quick and Easy cards created for Chocolate Baroque


Good morning. Today I am sharing some quick and easy makes using Wisteria Lane, Tranquility and Artistic Affirmations stamps from Chocolate Baroque.
My first card is a small 7 X 13cm card. The background was from my inky stash of papers created by spritzing inks onto cartridge paper and dropping on dishwasher salt crystals. These were then brushed off when dry. I tend to create batches of these papers so that I always have something in my stash for a quick make. Alternatively a printed background paper could be used.
The images from Wisteria Lane and Artistic Affirmations were stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with detail white powder. Versamark was rubbed down the edges of the paper and sparkly silver embossing powder applied before sticking to the card front.

My next quick make is a 15cm square card. An 11cm square of white stamping card was quickly painted with watercolour inks (orange and yellow). Images from Tranquility and Artistic Affirmations were stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with gold powder. Sparkly gold powder was used around the edges. Water was applied to the blossoms and onto the background to create sky texture and the moon, blotting off dissolved ink with tissue. The flowers were then over coloured with alcohol ink pens and sparkle pen brushed over for shimmer. A 12cm square black card mat was cut for framing and mounting onto the card front.



My last quick and easy makes are a 15cm square card and small gift bag to co-ordinate. I cut my mini gift bag from smooth white card using my Silhouette electronic cutter. You could use a die cut or ready made plain bag, or a make simple gift tag to match. Images from Tranquility and Artistic Affirmations were stamped with Majestic Blue Versafine Ink and quickly coloured with water based blue sparkle pens, blending colour using a clear sparkle pen. The topper was edged with blue alcohol ink marker to frame. Small sticky pearls and a bow were added to finish.

No comments: