Sunday 5 November 2017

Mini Textile Macramé Hangers from Gina B Silkworks

Gina Barret is on Create & Craft TV tomorrow at 11am (Freeview Channel 23 or watch live online from their website). Gina will be launching her fabulous new book – Total Trimmings 2 featuring decorative knotting. She is also going to be bringing lots of other goodies and tools including a Monkey Fist Jig, small frames for making Filet Lace, a fine Macramé Board and fabulous little textile hangers (approx 10cm wide) which are perfect for micro macramé or hanging other small textile art works. In addition she will be bringing back some old favourites including her Tassel Making DVD’s and tools.

I cannot wait to see the show.

I have been decorating my little textile hangers ready to work. I coated them with gesso to provide a surface for colouring and stamping. After decorating and colouring I added a final layer of clear heat embossing powder to add protection and shine. I will share some of my finished projects soon xxx.






No comments: