Monday 30 November 2015

Tile Necklace Pendant Created for Chocolate Baroque

Here is another of my designs created for the recent TV shows on the Craft Channel for Chocolate Baroque - using the Lace Fragments stamp set.

AW Lace Frag necklace 2

Materials:

How it was made:

  1. Stamped the tile with archival ink and coloured the flowers with watercolour pens. With a pokey tool I then scratched back the surface to create fine detailed highlights. The edges were inked with Distress Ink.
  2. The tile was then sealed with 3 layers of embossing powder applied with Versamark Ink. NOTE: The embossed layer did tend to crack and easily chips off the Stampbord. I think that I will try doming resin next time.
  3. A wire loop was made from the headpin, glued to the back and covered with felt. The pendant was then hung from a decorative toggle clasp loop and attached to the necklace.

My first experiment with Stampbord – me likey.

Anne x.

 

No comments: