Sunday 4 October 2015

Ruby Wedding Card using the new Exquisite Edges stamp set from Chocolate Baroque

I love the new Exquisite Edges stamp set from Chocolate Baroque. It is so versatile and useable on a multitude of projects.  I have used one of the lovely borders to create an Art Deco style Ruby Wedding Card.  AW Ruby Wedding 2

Materials:

  • Exquisite Edges stamp set
  • A5 white card blank, pearlescent white card for stamping
  • Versafine Inkpad (Onyx Black)
  • Clear embossing powder
  • Alcohol ink pens (black and red)
  • Adhesive, sticky foam pads and 3D glue gel
  • Dies for decorative mat and heart, and personalised sentiment printed from computer

How it was made:

  1. Stamped the border with black ink three times onto pearlescent card, and embossed with clear powder. Coloured the image with red alcohol pen.
  2. Cut out the various elements, enhanced the edges with black pen, layered and glued to the card front.
I printed a personalised sentiment from my computer but you could stamp any message to suit your own project.

I hope that you like it my first project with the new edges set, Anne xxx.



No comments: